Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back again but for how long?

I was very honest with you my readers from the beginning that after my initial burst of excitement and writing I would probably wane.  And that has proven to be the case.  It's been almost 10 days since my last post and so much has happened in sports. The Canucks moved to the Stanley cup finals, Dallas and Miami took commanding leads and the Brewers are on fire at home. I still have articles to write that I have promised as well.  All of that being said, I will be hard pressed to make any posts on a regular basis this summer due to my work at camp.  I have 2 hours of each day and live there all week with limited access to technology.  So obviously I won't be able to watch much of either the NBA or Stanley Cup finals.  I may be able to listen to brewer games at night.  The best you can expect is once a week and usually on the weekend, when I am off work.  I may be able to add updates on Capture the Flag games that happen on Tuesdays at camp we'll see what happens.  I start at camp in the beginning of June and may be able to use my time off to craft longer less topical articles rather than trying to keep up to date on the latest goings on.  We'll see.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Yes! CTF updates! That would be great! Also, I seriously underestimated Vancouver. I did not pay any attention to them this year, and it showed. But Canucks v. Bruins in the Finals? Half right isn't bad.

    I like Thomas over Luongo, but Thomas was pretty inconsistent over the Conf. Finals, but his good games were better than Luongo's good games. Its a tough call. This one is going 7

    ReplyDelete